About the Company:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
About the Job:
We are currently looking for a PDI WORKSHOP CONTROLLER to be based within our PDI Centre Abu Dhabi.
* Ensure that repair order/ job cards for PDI operations are processed in a timely manner.
* Coordinate with Team Leaders to distribute the repair orders to the workshop teams.
* Document all warranty work as per manufacturers' requirements and dealership policy.
* Ensure preparation of daily and weekly productive incentives and payrolls.
* Assure a proper filling system is maintained and should be able to pick a file instantly when required.
* Ensure full and accurate communication to workshop, parts, reception, and quality control.
* Attend and respond to quires via emails and telephones from showrooms.
* Takes a flexible approach when working within a team, willing to change a role when asked.
* Prepare appropriate documents and liaise with the vendors for timely delivery of goods.
* Ensure to carry out quality work by maximum output quality minimum job stoppage.
* Ensure SOP is followed at all times during PDI operation.
* Successfully participate in 5S and kaizen initiatives and activities.
* Ensure company safety policies and procedures are followed consistently.
* Ensure to go extra mile at any point of time and develop team work & performance oriented culture.
* Focus towards the company vision for Customer and Employee engagement
* Implement & sustain 5s & Kaizen activities in PDI.
* Adhere & comply to company and distributor policy towards achievement of objectives and targets
* Ensure Customers receive their car in pristine condition, defect free & on time delivered.
* Ensure communication across all departments and divisions (especially Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Retail Sales) to strengthen the supply chain.
* Coach, Teach & train Staff and colleagues to achieve workplace efficiency and safety.
* Mechanical or Automotive Diploma or Degree
* 2 to 3 Year experience in a Franchise Automotive service department as workshop/office assistant
* The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of automobile and related products.
* The candidate should have good IT skills and numerical skills.
Behavioural Competencies :
* Customer and quality focussed.
* Good communication in English - oral and written.
* Planning, organising, executing
* Team work