PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER [PRO]
الإمارات - دبي
|المكان||الإمارات - دبي|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||3 YEARS|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor's degree|
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer
- Mother tongue should be in Arabic
- Strong background of the U.A.E. Labor law,Municipality, Economic Dept. laws, Civil defense Law, Custom law, and other Govt. Departments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and oral and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Excellent typing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Has not less than 3 years of work experience as a PRO
- Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
- Must have experience and know-how in the portal system usage (eDNRD and eFORM)
- Must be proficient in a wide range of processing of visa
- Applicant must hold a valid UAE driving license.
Duties and Responsibility
- Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
- Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
- Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents' visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization's records are up to date in the labor and
- Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
- Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
- Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance,
- Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
- When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
- Deal promptly and productively on general inquiries about PRO functions
- Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
- Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels
- Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.