Business Development Executive( Warehouse Sales)
|تاريخ النشر||١١ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الإمارات - Dubai|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
- Explores business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Managing the warehouse sales.
- Making sure that the empty space at the warehouse is well utilized.
- Get new clients for the business and make sure that the warehouse space is well utilized at all time.
- Good knowledge of JAFZA rules & regulations.
- Should be happy to be working from the JEBEL ALI warehouse.
- Focusing on Warehousing & Distribution customers as their contribution should be 70-80% of the total revenue.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Customer Relationship Management: To visit key existing Customers regularly and involving Superiors as part of CRM, to ensure their retention and to obtain more business from them.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To ensure that the Credit policies of the Company are strictly adhered to and that all related risks are eliminated or minimized.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Head of Sales, General Manager or his Superiors.
- Preferably a bachelor degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience of selling warehousing and Distribution services.
- Driving license is a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, rules and laws, customs procedures at ports and borders.