|تاريخ النشر||١٧ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الإمارات - Jebel Ali Village|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
- Complies with either local medical legislation and or contractual requirements.
- Administers first aid and provides medications for employees as needed.
- Monitors and records the patient's condition in terms of privacy and confidentiality.
- Implements company’s " fit to work " certificate for all employees.
- Generates medical reimbursement claims of employees as well as prepares medical statement and preliminary checking of the attachments for insurance proceedings.
- Conducts inventory of medicines and other supplies twice a month including the checking and replenishes the contents of first aid cabinets weekly.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment following infection control procedures.
- Responsible for arranging hospital appointments of employees for their consultation and treatment.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor in Nursing with home country License.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Can join immediately.