Senior Accountant (Arab National)
|تاريخ النشر||١٧ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الإمارات - دبي|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||7 years|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Diploma in Accounting and Finance|
- We are Interior Design Company and we are looking for an experienced Chief Accountant to oversee our general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenues and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes financial status by lecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss and other statements.
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Management.
- Secure and update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Reconcile account balances, bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month end/year end procedures.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting to Management.
- Accounts Payable, includes processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, lections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- To Follow up with Suppliers about their payments, and make sure the payments are being done as per the company cash flow.
- Protects company's value by keeping information confidential.
- Coordinate with operations team regarding potential projects existing projects with financial matter.
- Coordinate with customer and vendors for payment schedule and follow up
- Monitor and maintaining budgets
- Month end accounting processes, sales tax, and revenue reports
- Prepare balance sheet and income statement upon management request .
- Prepare report generation for annual review
- Ability to develop processes to streamline and integrate accounting and Interior Design administrative functions
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, and regular consistent attendance is required
- Must be able to work well with other Team Members, Managers and interact with Clients.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires ability to read and comprehend a variety of documentation, directions, instructions, methods and procedures
- Requires the ability to prepare and complete reports and s with proper at.
- Experience in Interior Fit-Out and Constructions Company is a must.
- To implement and respect the company rules and regulations.
- To review and recommend and handle accounting systems and procedures.
- To be responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- To plan and oversee the auditing process.
- To prepare reports, commentaries and financial statements.
- To perform effective risk management and control assessment.
- To complete and submit audit report on time.
- To compute taxes and prepare tax returns ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirement.
- To determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plan and forecast.
- To develop design solutions from conception stage to post occupation evaluation.
- To establish and achieve individual action plus.
- To meet with clients, suppliers and contractors as required.
- To participate in any financial function or action that may be beneficial to the company.
- To Handle Payroll Accounts includes Monthly Salaries Calculation & Transfer through WPS.
- To Handle Employees Related Accounts such as Leave Salaries & EOS Calculations.
- To Deal with Banks about The Provided Facilities and using their features Such as Trust Receipts, PPC Discounting.
- To prepare bank transactions, especially bank guarantees, and doing related refunds on timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7 years Accounting Experience
- UAE Driving License is a must with own car
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Knowledge in Accounting software preferably QuickBooks
- Strong knowledge in MS Office especially excels.
- Strong problem solving and analytical Skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills