|تاريخ النشر||٢٢ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الإمارات - Dubai|
As a painter of Fairmont The Palm, Dubai, you will be responsible for repair, maintenance and replacement of the property's cosmetic materials. Participate in the preventive maintenance program of all-building equipment and will also assist in other areas of Engineering as assigned.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 10 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Repair, maintain and install work according to departmental procedures
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Previous experience in the field required
- Knowledge of using different paints and painting material
- Should be able to handle the installation of wall paper works
- Stucco painting, roller, and brush, spray painting
- Good knowledge of color mixing
- Wood sanding and polishing, varnish works
- Gypsum works - repair and installation works
- Small carpentry repair works is an added qualification
- Ability to complete requests in timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- 5 years hands-on experience working in respective trade
- Previous Hotel experience is an asset
- Experience working in the UAE is an asset
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment
- Reasonably high level of knowledge and skill in paintings
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience in the same position with a trade certificate in painting
- Minimum 2 years of schooling certificate in Painting Trade
- Knowledge of all basic painting activities in hotels
- Proficiency in the above areas and a good foundation
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Lifting and carrying
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps etc.
*Visa Requirements: *Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Fairmont The Palm, Dubai
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 20.Nov.2019, 8:59:00 PM
Req ID: PMI01887