- Generate the lead, close the deal and provide end to end event support.
- Liaising with the operational team to ensure delivery of the clients' event.
- Identify business opportunity, identifying projects and analyzing sales s.
- Identify, Develop and maintain key accounts as well as establish new relationships to achieve revenue goals.
- Increase venue and product / service awareness within the market place by conducting sales calls, visits, industry meetings, trade shows .. etc.
- Partner and network within industry organization to develop strong relationships and obtain sales leads.
- Negotiate and contract management.
- Identify market trends to supports managements in strategic decision making.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role (Preferred in courier or cleaning sector).
The candidates has to be familiar with the following
- Sales Planning
- Business Development
- Client Management
- Negotiation skills, Presentation skills, Interpersonal skills, Negotiation and Motivation skills