Guest Relations Executive
الإمارات - دبي
|المكان||الإمارات - دبي|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المرتب||4000 - 6000|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||2 years|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field.|
TSC is the UAE's l short-term rental operator specializing in high-end residential accommodation for holidaymakers and corporate travellers. We are looking for the immediate recruitment of a professional Guest Relations Executive to oversee customer experiences in our holiday homes.
The ed candidate will be the ambassador of the company in front of the guests; the first to greet guests as they arrive and provide them with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering.
- Direct communications with guests before arrival to coordinate a smooth check-in, welcoming guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while checkout.
- Ensure that all check-ins and checkouts are handled smoothly through efficient communication with building developers, without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinating housekeeping schedules and property maintenance works.
- Coordinating the furnishing of new vacant properties according to DTCM quality standards.
- Maintain high guest review scores on online travel agencies through exceptional customer service and effective relationship building.
- Maintain a strict inventory of furniture items in the property and oversee the security deposit handling process.
- Should possess detailed information about the apartment, location attractions, and city.
- Maintain up-to-date information on arrivals, departures and apartment condition.
- lect Guest feedback during guest departure along with likes and dislikes and maintain all guest profiles.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase his/her knowledge.
- At least 2 years' experience in hospitality and customer relations is essential.
- Preferable candidates will have hotel front desk, concierge or guest relations experience.
- Bachelor's degree in hotels, business and hospitality management - an advantage
- Native English (Verbal and Non-Verbal) essential. Additional languages such as Arabic, Russian or French - an advantage
- UAE driving license is plus
Please send your CV in PDF at with updated photo