Head of Digital Services Software and Automation Center - Open for all Middle East and Africa
|تاريخ النشر||١٤ مارس ٢٠٢٠|
The role of Head of Digital Services Software and Automation Center is to own the end-to-end Automation Drive for Digital Services in Middle East and Africa. From owning the Automation Toolset, Design Principles and Automation experts, the role is responsible to onboard and drive the automation of all Software Deployment in Digital Services Portfolio for Middle East and Africa. An additional responsibility is to own the Lifecycle of all bespoke software delivered to customers within the Digital Services landscape in MMEA.
Roles and Responsibilities
The key accountabilities of Head of SW Center and Automation are, but not limited to, the following:
- Own the Automation Toolset, Design Principles and Automation strategy for all Digital Services portfolio within MMEA
- Build Automation workforce to deliver the Lifecycle of automation activities
- Work with Domains and PMO to onboard all Projects onto Rosetta Framework
- Customer onboarding of Automated SW Pipelines
- MA Single-Point-of-Contact for all Automation activities
- Bespoke software lifecycle management including the lifecycle of existing solutions
Requirements, Qualifications and Competencies
- University degree; with a preference toward MSc or MBA in business or ICT
- 10-15 years of experience in senior leadership positions within the telecom and/or ICT industry
- Experience in Digital Domain (BSS, OSS, Cloud, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Software Development Lifecycle processes, methodologies such as Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, and strategy
- Automation knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insights
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
- Ability to attract, develop and retain competence
- Ability to manage relationships at C-Level internally and externally
- Ability to leverage local and global capabilities in a complex environment
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in an organization with multiple customers
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long-term business priorities
- Employment Type: Preference is a local employment. LTA is only an option to be used in special circumstances.
- Location: The position is open for all countries in MMEA without any location preference.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Role can be based in : Afghanistan; Angola; Bahrain; Benin; Botswana; Burkina Faso; Cameroon; CAR; Chad; Congo B; Democratic Republic of Congo; Ivory Coast /Côte D ivoire; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gabon; Ghana; Guinea; Iran; Iraq; Jordan; Kenya ;Kuwait; Lebanon; Madagascar; Malawi ;Mali; Morocco; Mozambique; Niger; Nigeria; Oman; Pakistan; Palestinian territory; Qatar; Rwanda; Saudi Arabia; Senegal; Sierra Leone; South Africa; South Sudan; Sudan; Swaziland; Syria; Tanzania; Togo; Turkey; Uganda; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe
Req ID: 367542