Finance Auditor Required
الإمارات - ابو ظبي
|تاريخ النشر||٢٠ مايو ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||الإمارات - ابو ظبي|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Accounting & Auditing|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelors Degree|
Within the Internal Audit Department, you perform audit missions of operational and financial processes to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and maintaining financial records and documents comply with applicable standards and regulations.
As such, your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of the work program on the basis of the prior risk assessment;
- Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
- Documentation of tests carried out and drafting of audit reports with the ulation of recommendations in a clear, concise and relevant manner, with an explanation of the risks;
- Maintain a regular and professional level of communication with the various interlocutors (audited, management, etc.);
- Presentation and discussion of audit findings with Management;
- Ensure the implementation of action plans and their follow-up;
- Promote the strengthening of internal control mechanisms in the Group's subsidiaries by acting as a benchmark on best practices and by providing recommendations to improve the internal control environment and operational efficiency;
- Participate in ad hoc transversal projects for General Management.
- Bachelor degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience in external or internal audit
- Analytical reasoning developed, knowledge of data analytics tools would be an advantage
- Teamwork, proactivity, proven communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and oral.