About Jumeirah & The Hotel
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishing’s, Turkish artworks and stunning murals inspired by the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort offers 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences and the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East. The resort offers Sinbad’s Kids Club complete with splash park, nightlife destination Music Hall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers motorized and non-motorized water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from the mainland of Dubai.About The Job
An opportunity has arisen for a Technician to join our Engineering team in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, for a Technician role. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To carry out the maintenance of equipments where he works
- To order and replace the correct spares of equipments.
- To complete the daily breakdown work orders.
- To ensure working conditions and report any unsafe condition for the seniors.
- To perform scheduled Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) in Guest Rooms, Villas, meeting rooms, and/or public spaces as required, including upholstery, touch-up painting, touch-up furniture, replacing light fixtures, and inspecting and repairing grouting etc.
- To maintain, repair and clean all guest rooms in accordance with the property PPM procedures and standard guidelines.
- To perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls etc.
- To report any serious maintenance problems, unusual findings, or safety hazards immediately to the manager.
- To welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, and anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- To update the Logbook with regards to any issues during the shift.
- To take necessary corrective actions against any Guest Feedbacks.
- To organize work in a standard and professional manner.
- To maintain the work area safe and tidy conditions.
- Be familiar of Jumeirah Policy and Procedures.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering Department policies, processes and procedures.
- To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and manitenance manuals.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
About The Benefits
- Trade certificate of Electrical & High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Knowledge and identification of equipments, spares, control circuits and good all round skills with high standard
- Good command of spoken English
- Team work and integrity
- Role models and holds others responsible for demonstrating the Guiding Principles
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, You will be entitled to one return ticket to your home destination, which will be paid in two instalments, one per anniversary year, medical coverage as well as accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel ratesPrimary Location
United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-DubaiJob
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray [JZS]Job Posting
Mar 3, 2021, 7:01:08 PM