- To set up the host/hostess stand, review the reservation book and make recommendations as to the set up of the room.
- To inspect the cleanliness of each section of the restaurant and make necessary improvements as well as check each table prior to opening to ensure its proper set.
- To inspect every menu and list to ensure their immaculate condition and appearance.
- To develop a complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is unavailable for the day.
- To assign seating taking into account service standards.
- To know the server stations, their daily assignments, their personal timing patterns and their maximum workload capacity.
- To be fully capable of working with open table system
- To greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture.
- To handle guests without reservations or those waiting for others to join them.
- To seat reservations promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party.
- To answer telephones according to Jumeirah standards and take reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
1-2 years experience in a similar role in a quality focused establishmentPrimary Location
United Arab Emirates (AE)-Abu Dhabi-Abu DhabiJob
Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI]Job Posting
Jan 25, 2021, 8:18:39 AM