Be responsible for the management of marketing projects in the Huawei digital power field(including solar, data center facility, site power and so on), plan strategies, integrate resources, and implement campaigns. They are included but not limited for focusing on business objectives, leading the development of Huawei's brand/product marketing strategies and marketing tactics in the regional digital power market, integrating internal and external resources, and forming an integrated marketing campaign.
- Sort and refine the Huawei digital power product positioning and selling points. Manage the product GTM.
- Develop and implement a complete brand plan based on the regional market characteristics. clearly disseminate the value of Huawei smart PV products and solutions by various channels, such as large exhibitions, high-level summits, and digital marketing. Improve the recognition of Huawei smart PV products and solutions in regional markets, and promote the success of frontline projects.
- Build and maintain Huawei's regional PV ecosystem. Keep contacting and interacting with third parties such as industry associations and partners. Especially establish and maintain relationships with local media, and support continuous exposure of products through media communication, media cooperation negotiation, and PR writing and publishing. Establish and disseminate a good brand image of Huawei smart PV products and solutions.
Business skill requirements:
- Market insight: Have good understanding of the regional PV industry. Have industry insight, business insight, and competitive insight capabilities. Identify industry trends, customer pain points and competitors' trends, by materials analysis from market research and third-party cooperation, which provide the guide to the marketing.
- Marketing management: Be proficient in marketing knowledge. Be capable of marketing strategy development, value proposition development, marketing content planning, and communication channel planning.
- Documentation development: Have the capability of developing and writing marketing materials.
- Communication: Have good expression capabilities , and especially can communicate with customers/media/analysts.
Professional knowledge requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above, with 5 years or above marketing experience. Rich experience in the energy industry market are preferred.
- Be willing and enthusiastic to join Huawei digital power industry, challenge yourself, have a strong sense of achievement and anti-pressure ability, and be adaptable to frequent business trips or working abroad.
- Fluent in English and more language skills preferred.