1． Lead and engagement of business planning and architecture design for enterprise customers' digital transformation and cloudification based on consulting methodologies and cloudification experience.
2． Provide industry insights and strategy decoding to meet the development requirements of enterprises, and provide planning and design of business architecture, application architecture, information architecture, and technical architecture to help customers achieve business success.
3． Based on customers' AI and big data analytics service requirements, lead and engagement of planning and designing AI and big data platforms that meet customers' business objectives by leveraging experience in planning and designing cloud AI and big data architectures.
4． Support digital transformation projects for important industry customers, support IDC cloudification, and service migration.
5． Meets customer service requirements and provides a cloud-based solution centering on service objectives.
6． Provide customers with consulting services such as cloud resource planning, configuration suggestions, security, and compliance.
7． Consulting services such as O&M framework design and security management architecture design under the customer's multi-cloud architecture.
8． Lead and engagement of the implementation roadmap and project implementation planning and design of the customer's business digital transformation, and complete the delivery and implementation of the PoC and pilot projects.
Work Experience Requirements：
1. Have rich experience in the consulting industry, have experience and capabilities in serving large customers, and be able to effectively communicate with customers. More than five years of experience in cloud migration planning and implementation;
2. Have an in-depth understanding of the IT infrastructure domain, such as server platforms, network devices, technologies and architectures, storage technologies, and IT service delivery principles and practices. Understand the relationships between enterprise IT support, business support, and business applications.
3. Excellent teamwork spirit, dedication, and ability to resist pressure.
4. Have good documentation capabilities, clearly express the architecture intent, and be skilled in writing various technical documents.
5. Have some management experience. Be able to manage requirements and expectations. Collaborate with internal and external resources of the group to build a service ecosystem.
6. Have general knowledge of the customer's service applications and application architecture, problems of the customer's local data center private cloud, and how to use the public cloud to help customers solve these problems.
7. Experience as an Azure or AWS architect is preferred.