Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- MUST have experience in professional Photography & Videography
- Great in photo & video editing.
- Setting up photographic equipment during a session
- Equipment inventory and safety procedures
- In-studio and on-location photography & videography of events, schools, outdoor shoots etc.
- Makes sure the deadlines and due dates of orders are met
- Liaise closely with clients and contact person of the events when onsite
- Undertaking relevant research of the new and trending photography styles
- Presenting creative ideas for assigned projects
- Handling equipment with care and protecting them from loss or damage
- Making sure server and systems are all properly used and maintained All the above are the job responsibilities of this position but are not limited to.
Application Deadline: 17/04/2021
Expected Start Date: 30/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Editing: 2 years (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place