At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.Key Responsibilities
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and fault diagnostics of raised problems which is reported by customer.
- Handling customer technical communications through the case lifecycle.
- 24/7 local support for any network issues or outage major actions.
- Proposing & implementing solutions and workarounds.
- Symptoms / log collection in case of HW/SW problems
- Handling care activities and tasks with facilitating solving problem and collaboration.
- Responsible for complex technical activities such as software upgrades, technical audits, etc.
- Handling the technical support in early product release phases (pilots, trials and early projects).
- Interact and coordinating with other service business lines (Network Planning, Network Integration, Network Operation, …. etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications Engineering
- Previous experience is needed on Nokia Radio Products (GSM,WCDMA,LTE)
- Knowledge on Radio network architecture and IP Networks.
- Ability to deliver necessary knowledge transfer within the team.
- Ready to work at night and travel on short notice.
- Proactive, self-driven and motivated to learn
- Ability to work independently in a high pressure environment
- Excellent negotiation, communication, customer interfacing skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge (Excel, Word, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written English language and communication skills
End-to-End - Customer Service SpecialistPrimary Location
Middle East & Africa-United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates-DubaiSchedule