Reporting to the Marketing & Retail Manager, the Retail Executive is responsible for implementing a strong consumer based retail and service excellence strategy for Puig Prestige (Carolina Herrera Fragrance and Make Up) and Niche (Christian Louboutin & Penhaligon’s) brands across the Middle East by working closely with Puig market partners across the region.
Functions and Responsibilities:
In-Store Customer Experience
- Work closely with HQ, local marketing, and retail teams to strengthen in-store experience with a clear insight from local consumers, by defining an animation calendar (services & special events) for top key regional doors, which will include on a regular basis different on- counter events related to basic services (such as engraving, handwriting) and special consumer events (such as pop ups, on-counter retailtainments, perfumery masterclasses and/or VIP events) in line with the marketing calendar and peak sales occasions.
- Define and implement procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience. (i.e. retailers PR manager / personal shopper / event planners relationship management & supplies, services, VIP GWP deliveries, etc.).
- Liaise with distributors and suppliers to ensure the delivery of high-quality services that positively affects the perception of our brands.
- Conduct field visits, to ensure service level is maintained, identify gaps to improve the service and feed back to distributors and the regional education manager .
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Implement and utilize customer relationship management (BA APP) tool coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations. Ensure a perfect deployment of this tool among the counters by working closely with the regional education manager and distributors.
- Ensure proper use of the data collected through CRM and implement activities to help improve engagement with the consumer working closely with the marketing team (digital and brand managers)
- Working closely with the education team to make sure the sell through team (BRs) are well educated and trained on implementing consumer engagement activities.
Visual Merchandizing/Temporary animations
- Oversee and implement the merchandising of products and the temporary brand animations that come along with the monthly animation calendar
- Ensure visual excellence and consistency are maintained in product display across all touch points in the region. Manage local production of regional display materials as per brand guidelines.
- Create detailed VM guidelines for stand merchandizing updates and monitor quality of implementation
- Prepare and manage annual budgets
- Work closely with distributors, and suppliers to ensure flawless execution of animations, launches and temporary merchandizing
- Conduct field visits to ensure all visual implementation in store are of high standard.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including those from retail, training, merchandising, and marketing functions. Cross-functional communication with distributor retail and VM teams is key.
- Close follow up on luxury top players to understand and share market trends and competitors’ services experiences to improve our CX strategy
- Experience: 3-4 years of experience in retail ideally in beauty niche/ luxury environment. Experience in Makeup would be a plus.
- Education: Graduate calibre in business/marketing or similar field
- Languages: Fluency in English. Arabic is an asset
- Skills & Knowledge required:
- Sensitiveness to luxury and excellence in quality
- Knowledge and passion about the retail world and excellent consumer experience
- Collaborative nature, ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to take initiatives, and work on multiple projects