Tour Guide.Experience Team [Pre-Opening] - (210000DG)
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
We will soon open in Dubai a state of the art, boundary pushing visitor experience in 2021 which will become a leading toursit destination, telling the story of an iconic building, synonymous with the city, offering visitors a glimpse inside an exclusive world and an insight into the ambition, vision and sheer audacity behind a world-famous landmark. Visitors will discover for themselves what makes this destination a true icon and the original home of luxury - much imitated but never equalled - all with a hint of mystique and the flair for theatricality.
Purpose of the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tour & Ticketing Guide with a pre-opening project in Jumeirah Group, Dubai, particulary for Arabic, Russian & Mandarin Speakers.
The Tour & Ticketing Guide will be responsible to run precise tours throughout the day, with a highly personal approach - making a very complex operation appear seamless and simple.
- Provide warm welcome to all our guests and tour groups.
- Offer arrival amenties & Confirm ticket bookings
- Outline the tour and timeline before beginning.
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered.
- Clearly and confidently sharing engaging information to guests in a captivating manner.
- Answer any questions that the guests may have.
- Remain calm, friendly, and enthusiastic at all times.
- Performing a variety of engaging characterized roles across the experience team
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history, product knowledge.
- Familiarizing guest with each segment of the tour.
- Always have a smiling, helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike and provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Perform any related duties assigned by management.
- Directing guests to other, services that Jumeriah might be of interest to them.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the facilities and services as well as Dubai and other Jumeirah International properties to answer guest queries and questions.
Experience within similar Attractions, Airline or Hotels would be accepted. Prior experience as a Tour Guide is advantageous.
Capacity to stand and walk for extended periods.
Adherence to prescribed safety codes.
Excellent conversational skills with a knack for storytelling.
Ability to work during evenings and on weekends.
Speak one additional language, Arabic, Russian & Mandarin highly desirable.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai
Organization: Inside Burj Al Arab [IBAA]
Job Posting: Apr 20, 2021, 2:06:52 AM