About Jumeirah And The Hotel
, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues, in a world-class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Our lifestyle brand, Zabeel House takes inspiration from our roots – Dubai. Much like the city where it was created, we too like to push the boundaries to create innovative hotel stays. We are curators of ‘what is good’, and build experiences that people want to share. The Zabeel House has five key brand values.Limitless curiosity
is our commitment to engage the guest in the local neighbourhood through sharing our knowledge of the area with guests to inspire them to explore. Inventiveness
is our commitment to engage with guests with open minds, with ingenuity, with fresh creativity always thinking outside the box. Honesty
reflects our commitment to always be genuine towards our guests; to have conversations, not interactions. Freedom
relates to Zabeel House design and ambiance – we created a brand that is high on design but low on complexity and our design-led spaces are crafted to allow our guests to have the freedom to be who they want to be and stay how they want to stay. Finally, Belonging
reflects how we want our guests to feel - guests who want to live like a local even if just for a day.
Our property, Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens, offers its guests 210 rooms and suites, a co-work space with meeting rooms, a modern gym, rooftop pool and a number of happening restaurant outlets including a multi award winning vibrant Pan-Asian restaurant.About The Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Team Leader to join our Housekeeping Department in Zabeel House by Jumeirah The Greens. The main purpose of the role is to ensure by continuous checking that all Public Areas and Guest rooms are maintained to the required standard of cleanliness adhering to the highest degree of quality guest care and to Company standards of service.The Main Duties And Responsibilities Of This Role
- To liaise and cooperate with Front office to ensure allocated rooms are ready prior to the guest arrival.
- To be constantly aware of the room status to obtain maximum vacant rooms for sale.
- To liaise and cooperate with the Engineering department for room maintenance and faults.
- To check VIP rooms prior to guest arrival and thereafter daily to ensure that the standard is maintained for the duration of the guest stay.
- Ensure that pantries are properly stocked with linen, guest supplies, cleaning supplies according to the established par stock.
- Assist in the training of the Housekeeping personnel in line with SOP manual.
- Arranging and monitoring the attendance system, scheduling the shifts and arranging for replacements in case of absences.
- To ensure that daily housekeeping operations run smoothly.
- To ensure compliance with the safety and sanitation policies in place.
- Carries out other duties assigned by the Housekeeping Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:Essential
About The Benefits
- High School or college degree
- Have experience of minimum 2 years of Housekeeping Team Leader job experience, preferably in a life style hotel concept.
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations.
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include; accommodation, flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.Primary Location
United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-DubaiJob
Housekeeping & LaundryOrganization
Zabeel House The Greens [ZHTG]Job Posting
Apr 19, 2021, 11:26:51 AM