Internship Program 2021: For Immediate Joining
Required Skillset: Finance/Account Assistant-Intern
Period: 1 month/3 months Internship
Teckzu.com is seeking enthusiastic and reliable Interns for duties involving accounts/finance. Teckzu is a one-stop e-commerce startup that strives to fulfil the ever-growing need for electronics.
The benefits of this internship are hands-on and real work experience in accounting, marketing, sales and related business development activities.
Finance, Economics, or related major
Highly motivated with a desire to learn
· The interns must know the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
· Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
· Knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
· Provide general accounting support.
· Helps to generate and analyzing report.
· Perform reconcilement of cash applied.
· Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
Job Type: Internship
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)