We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
ROLE MISSION STATEMENT
To develop a strong understanding of Kantar Worldpanel analysis & services. Develop the analytical skills and knowledge required of this role, with the view to being an indispensable support to the Client Service Team (CST) with respect to responding to client data requests, handling project briefs for presentations by delivering timely, accurate and insightful information.
Client Relationship (CLIENT)
- Proactively seek to understand the teams’ client’s business and using this knowledge to improve the work you do
- Employ an appropriately professional tone in all communications including emails, presentation materials, telephone calls and face to face meetings
- Assist client contacts in being able to locate and use existing data through your sound knowledge of the content of regular reports, database structures and other regular deliverables
Account Handling (COMMERCIAL)
- Demonstrate real curiosity and a willingness to go the extra mile in dealings with your clients
- Take ownership of client requests, ensuring they are acted upon by you or another member of the team in a timely fashion, where appropriate answering client queries with support from your line manager
- Where appropriate, take responsibility for the timely and accurate production of regular deliverables such as reports or WPO.com page updates
- Support Manager in client meetings/ onsite visits by preparing meeting material and handling follow-up requests
- Production and interpretation of special analyses with a focus on finding patterns in the data and highlighting key points
- Confidently start to use the more advanced capabilities within Powerview such as level groups, distributions etc
- Seek solutions to problems when they arise if errors occur or processes break down
Basic Data & Tracking (KNOWLEDGE)
- Demonstrate exceptional precision & attention to detail, focussing on accuracy at all times
- Be responsible for/involved in producing the regular deliverables of data and ensuring that they are dispatched on time and accurately
- Undertake the implementation of report quality control, carrying out changes to client report specs
- Understand the client’s ways of working and ensure delivery of information meets these requirements
- Be able to retrieve data and understand the output from Powerview, Big 6 and any other software systems required
- Develop competence in charting and be able to produce basic presentation decks
Analysis & Insight (KNOWLEDGE)
- Begin to recognise patterns and draw logical conclusions based on your analysis of the data set
- Begin to learn how to build stories from the data
- Support line manager in obtaining contextual information from different data sources
- Assist in preparing and delivering presentations to clients. Seek opportunities to practice presentation skills to develop a confident style in delivery.
- Build knowledge of FMCG environment including macro trends and KWPs’ competitive environment
- Build category and brand awareness in order to be able to identify/explain key influencers to market performance
- Strive to add value to basic ad-hoc client data requests adding commentary and drawing out key findings
• Where appropriate, discuss briefs with clients, challenging appropriately to make sure requests have been properly thought through and the real needs are met first time
Team, People & Self Development (PEOPLE)
- Actively participate/visibly demonstrate and eagerness develop the required skills in training
- Seek opportunities to practice and apply what you have learned in training
- Take part in your own performance management using the KWP appraisal system
- Ensure you maintain an up to date PDP with your line manager - monitor your progress, and find solutions for your development needs
- Engage with your line manager - seeking their feedback, input and contribution to your development - act upon it appropriately asking for advice when relevant
- Build relationships internally, specifically with immediate team with the view to willingly offer help and support to others in the team where possible
- Understand your personal impact, and build your reputation as a member of the team who has the confidence to work independently when required, but who is also an active, flexible, confident and trusted team member
- Show that you are a positive, inquisitive individual who is prepared to go the extra mile and get involved
- Seek out opportunities to grow your client and category knowledge, by reading trade press, making store visits, having an opinion on your clients’ products and advertising (and their competitor products/advertising) for example.
- Provide a high level of attention to detail
- Operate as a friendly, flexible and willing team member who seeks opportunities to help others and in doing so develop their own knowledge, and influence their own reputation positively
- Communicate effectively, as the job environment requires confident individuals who are socially adept
- Organise own work and prioritise independently if required
- Be dependable and take responsibility for own work
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to the role
- Be inquisitive and interested in exploring theories & ideas – using the available analytical tools to aid them
- Be self disciplined in their approach to their work and learning
- Listen and seek feedback and take on board suggestions to help develop knowledge and skills
Dubai, Jumeirah Lakes TowersUnited Arab Emirates
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.