Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with High net worth individuals on daily basis, offering high level of services advising suitable CBI programs.
- Will be responsible to follow up with potential clients thru phone calls and emails.
- Will be responsible to update and maintain client records in the CRM.
- Should be open for travelling to represent CIP programs in property exhibitions/road shows etc.
- Will be responsible to generate referrals through agents and clients.
- Will be responsible to coordinate between documents collections team and clients to ensure smooth processing of CIP applications till the end.
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Minimum 2 years RCBI Industry experience in any GCC countries or experience in selling real estate or luxury brand (retail)
- Should have good communication skills – Fluent in English is a must
- Should be able to work flexible in working hours
- Should be able and willing to travel
Minimum Qualification: -