We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Deal Desk Analyst at Checkout.com
Checkout.com is seeking a Deal Desk Analyst to join our growing commercial team in our Dubai office to support our global growth. You will be partnering with our Sales teams across all locations to share best practices and business insights and will support their success in enabling them to be more strategic and efficient.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, detail-oriented and confident in collaborating cross-functionally with internal teams throughout the organisation. Within this role, you will be working cross-functionally with teams such as Sales, Product, Legal and Finance.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is able to work autonomously and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment in which they can exceed expectations through personal drive. You should be passionate about Deal Desk, enjoy working closely with sales teams and be hungry for a challenge.
What you'll be doing
- Respond to inbound requests from Sales team related to contracts
- Validate all opportunities to match contracts daily
- Work closely with Customer Onboarding and Legal to ensure quick and efficient sign up of new merchants
- Work with Customer Success on all new amendments
- Support sales team with pricing and constructing quotes/sales orders
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure deals and order documents are properly constructed
- Ensure orders follow approved contracts, pricing, revenue and other internal guidelines
- Review and process customer agreements/contracts
- Respond to customer and field inquiries related to quotes, orders and contracts/agreements
- Respond to Customer Support on inquiries relating to customer agreements
- Maintain customer files and records in internal systems.
- Very detail oriented
- Passionate about working with Sales
- Fast-learner and motivated by new challenges
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS PPT
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Humble and hungry to learn
- Passionate about technology, with a keen interest in the payment industry
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.