Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
4,25,000 - 4,75,000 P.A.
Supply Chain Operations
B.Com in Commerce,Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate Not Required
"Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions."
Chemicals, PetroChemical, Plastic, Rubber
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Full Time, Permanent