About the role
We have an exciting new role available for an Assistant Principal- Curriculum & Assessment to join GEMS Founders School, Al Mizhar.
We are looking for an outstanding, innovative leader to join the GEMS Founders family. The successful candidate will join the community September 2021 and play a key role, supporting the SLT in driving the school forward.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be:
- Passionate about education and the development and welfare of all members of the GEMS Founders family – students, staff, peers and themselves personally.
- A creative, effective and dynamic leader with a proven record of accomplishment in school improvement, embracing accountability and building relationships through coaching and mentoring.
- Visible to all stakeholders, leading by example; possessing real gravitas and presence within a school community.
- Rigorous in promoting excellence, responsibility and commitment to high standards of care ensuring opportunities for all.
- Able to demonstrate successful experience and expertise in leading and managing staff, promoting and developing innovative approaches to learning.
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive and confident knowledge of the National Curriculum for England.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a consistently outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Create a learning environment that promotes a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning for all.
- Have a proven track record of raising standards for learners of all abilities, including those with complex needs.
- Have effective organisational, leadership, managerial and interpersonal skills.
Be able to promote new initiatives and positive relationships throughout the school community.
- Be able to demonstrate genuine passion towards the wider co-curricular life of a school.
Working with GEMS Education offers you a unique opportunity for career progressions and enhance your experience in a global setting. Whether this is your first role in international education or the latest in your successful career overseas, GEMS provides you with the unparalleled chance to be part of the world’s largest K-12 private school operator.
About your benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, accommodation, school tuition fee concessions, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of service gratuity.