Are you ready to take your career to the next level? The future is here. Be part of the pioneering team of Pyypl Ltd., the futures leading digital payment card! Pyypl Ltd. (pronounced people)
is a pioneering FinTech company rolling out services in multiple countries in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia region. Similar companies globally include Revolut, Monzo, N26, and TransferWise.
We are proudly regulated by various financial services regulators, and our Group Headquarters is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are a family of very experienced digital experts. We are a true product company, extremely results driven, and always try to positively surprise our customers. We want to hear that magical wow! from our customers.
To boost our growth, we are now looking for new energetic, skillful, ethical members to our family! Job Description:
We are seeking for a Technical Business Analyst
to join our team as the bridge between business and technical teams. The bridging can be done by translating business requirements into technical artifacts. The analyst must be able to assess the business and note the basic requirements of that particular business at that given time and convert them into the technical equivalent requirements. The requirements must, therefore, be taken care of technologically for efficiency and accuracy. Detailed duties and responsibilities:
- Come up with a systematic way that will help interpret business requirements into systems and technology language that can then be easily understood by a technical audience;
- Find solutions to business problems and communicate with the relevant teams on how to implement them;
- Conduct an impact analysis before any solution is implemented to avoid unnecessary and unexpected abnormalities;
- Collect and monitor all feedback and issues from different platforms or channels, analyze and understand them, identify solutions and translate them into technical/technological requirements;
- Analyze and prioritize known issues and endorse them to the technical team to address them accordingly;
- Coordinate with the technical team (scrum master) on the submitted issues (converted to technical requirements and functional specifications) and make sure they are efficiently and accurately given resolution and successfully implemented;
- Make sure that functional specifications are timely delivered and produced;
- Conduct assessment on the impact and outcome of the functions or resolutions before implementation;
- Coordinate with the QA managers, sales functions, operations, customer support and other key teams on their requirements based on their feedback;
- Analyze other complex business issues, sort them to simpler and more defined requirements, and determine the best technical approach to solve them;
- Create and maintain comprehensive reports of the analysis and results to be presented and submitted to the management.
- Masters or bachelors degree in Information Technology/Systems, Business/Systems Analysis, and other similar education;
- A minimum of 5 years experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development;
- Experience in using some query/programming languages or IT Tools to be able to translate business requirements to technical specifications;
- Experience in interacting and communicating with both business and technology development stakeholders and ability to understand all aspects of a B2C Fintech organization.
Pyypl is for People!
- Ability to translate business language into specifications so well, that it cannot be misunderstood by developers, there's zero room for interpretation;
- Excellent analytical skills in understanding difficulties or issues, visualize them, analyze them, and resolve them;
- Ability to use logical techniques to analyze, describe, and evaluate data to be able to derive commercial requirements;
- Ability to explain in detail how a given technological solution would meet a given business requirement;
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Possess a strong performance and result orientation;
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
Pyypl is safe, secure, and 100% compliant with all regulatory requirements.
Powered by JazzHR