Competitive Salary and Package
- United Arab Emirates - Dubai Province - Dubai
25 February 2021
Charles Taylor Adjusting - Commercial Loss Adjuster - Dubai - Relocation Support Provided if Required
Charles Taylor Adjusting is one of the leading international loss adjusting businesses. We focus on commercial losses and claims in the aviation, energy, marine, property, casualty and special risk markets, many of which are large and complex in nature. These include onshore and offshore energy claims, maritime casualties, aircraft losses, large infrastructure claims and financial lines losses.
We are now recruiting a key position in our Middle East operations for a Loss Adjuster to join our UAE team, based in our Dubai office. Whilst the role is based in Dubai, regular travel throughout the UAE will be necessary along with occasion travel throughout the Middle East. The ideal candidate will have commercial loss adjusting experience and be progressing with CII/CILA studies.
Handle a diverse portfolio of claims across various product lines to include:
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims.
- Managing and coordinating claims in a timely and professional manner.
- Undertaking site visits and meeting with Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Claimants, Insureds and other interested parties.
- Preparing preliminary and status reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim including legal and policy liability considerations, potential quantum and future actions
- Instructing and controlling surveyors, lawyers, forensic scientists and other experts as necessary
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communications.
- Calculating and agreeing settlement of claims.
- Preparing accurate final reports.
- Assist Senior Loss Adjusters with the handling of large and complex losses.
To assist in the marketing and PR of the CTA’s loss adjusting operations, which will involve working closely with members of the Property, Casualty & Special Risks & Energy divisions. To assist in and develop the effective marketing of Charles Taylor adjusting including:
- Developing working relationships with existing Clients.
- Helping to identify and plan approaches to new Clients.
- Arranging and attending client coffee meetings and lunches, client evenings and other social events.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of presentations and tenders to Clients and potential Clients.
- Assisting others with their marketing functions.
Work diligently to achieve individual and collective financial targets for revenue, invoicing and collections.
To assist with the training, development and mentoring of other members of the team.
Whilst the role will be based in our Dubai office, it shall be necessary to assist with loss adjusting and marketing activities in the rest of the UAE and across the Middle East region.
This role would be idea for an experienced adjuster looking to relocate to the Middle East to fast track their career development. You will need to have experience of working on high end commercial claims, from cradle to grave. You may alternatively, already be based in Dubai and seeking a new challenge.
If this sounds of interest, please do apply by clicking below.