The Orthopedic Doctor's responsibilities include:
- Setting broken bones with braces, pins, splints, or casts, diagnosing injuries or illnesses to bones, joints, and ligaments, and correcting defects to the musculoskeletal system.
- Conduct patient interviews
- Examine and assess patients physical condition and problems
- Perform diagnostic tests such as MRIs, X-Rays, etc
- Perform appropriate surgical treatments and procedures
- Prescribe and administer pain medications
- Supervise and oversee student residents
- Keep and update patients' medical records
- Adhere to relevant orthopedic procedures and guidelines
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary medical team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED50,000.00 - AED90,000.00 per month
- Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dubai International City (Preferred)