1. Greeting and assisting customers
2. Answering phone calls and direct calls as deemed necessary
3. Providing excellent customer experience and encourage customer to purchase
4. Responsible for showroom appearance
5. Responsible for all administrative duties related to the showroom or as directed
6. Staying informed about all the company products, services, offers, prices, and availability.
7. Driving Sales directly for walk-in customer and indirectly for queries (via emails or WhatsApp)
8. Following up with initial contacts and maintaining relationships with existing customers
9. Responsible for all showroom and store operations
10. Responsible for merchandizing, stock base and stock replenishment to secure stock availability.
11. Responsible to communicate new arrivals / out of stock to Management and Sales
12. Ensuring that testers, by product, are placed in a visible and handy display
13. Ensuring that testers, by product, are in good condition and ready to use by customers
14. Ensuring that latest tutorial videos are up-running on the screens in the showroom
15. Ensuring that no expired products are displayed in the showroom or stored in storage area
16. Handling independently financial transactions related to sales, invoices, transfers from / to main warehouse, voucher flow movement from / to main warehouse, and credit notes
17. Delivering petty cash, visa card receipts to Finance Manager on daily basis
18. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in showroom and storage areas and in front of the store.
19. Previous Experience in Stock ,Transactions , Customer Care , PR
Previous Experience in Stock ,Transactions , Customer Care , PR
Fluent In English