A) Financial Reporting & Audit – Month end closing and preparation of financial reports according to IFRS standards
& procedures. Responsible for the accounting activities and dealing with Internal and External Auditors.
B) Financial Planning & Analysis – Preparation of monthly MIS, analytical report on operations and preparation of
Financial Planning & Analysis - Manage the preparation of MIS and monthly quarterly and annual financial statements, and the compilation of backup schedule files for internal and external reviews - Prepare analytical reviews on the operational performance - Detailed analysis of various components of costs and revenue across business - Prepare detailed analysis of category wise revenue - Prepare annual budgets across business and help consolidate budgets across business - Prepare a monthly deck summarizing business operations and publishing of monthly/ quarterly / periodic business results with detailed analytical review of various aspects of the business.
Financial Reporting & Audit - Ensure annual financial audits are completed in a timely and efficient manner. - Ensure consolidation of multiple multi currency subsidiaries are compiled, reported and audited on a periodic basis both for internal management reporting and external financial audits. - Ensure financial close is conducted effectively and efficiently on monthly basis. - Experience in consolidation in multiple books of accounts - Monitor timely execution and ensure compliance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards). - Continuously assess the financial closing process and perform process reengineering (where possible) to reduce the financial closing period and increase its efficiency. - Review and analyze Sub Ledger, and General Ledger accounts for reconciliation of recorded accounting transactions on assigned accounts. - Preparing financial information detailing balance sheet, profit & loss statement and Cashflow. - Review, track and maintain fixed assets register. - Coordinate and facilitate the annual and interim audit functions. - SAP FICO experience is mandatory.
· Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting · Chartered Accountant
· 10-12+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation in financial planning and analysis role.
· Work profile will be an individual contributor role.
· Handled multiple companies / divisions / units / profit centers.
· Consolidation of multicurrency books of accounts
· Financial audit (not internal audit) experience with Big 4.
· IFRS exposure would be mandatory.
· Outstanding knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Power-point, outlook
· Working experience and knowledge of SAP