School Nurse - Immediate start
Business Unit: GEMS Schools in UAE
Location: UAE – Dubai
Closing Date 31-Jan-2022
About the Role
- You will ensure that students and parents adhere to, and are well informed of immunization programs as per DHA guidelines.
- You will monitor the school's maintenance and hygiene, particularly in areas such as the clinic, cafeteria, etc.
- You should be available to students and staff to address their immediate medical needs, providing a source of medical advice.
- You must maintain comprehensive medical records of all students as regulated by the DHA.
- You must establish procedures for providing first aid in cases of accidents or illness on the school campus or during school functions.
- You must refer accidents or illnesses appropriately to the school doctor or hospitals, and inform parents and the school Principal.
- You must be present for all student-related activities on campus.
- You must keep up to date with current medical practices and regulations, as prescribed by Governmental authorities.
About Your Benefits
52 Calendar days Annual Leave,
Tuition fee concession for 1 child
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
About the School
Working with GEMS Education offers you a unique opportunity to enhance and progress your career in a global setting. Whether this is your first international role or the latest in your successful career overseas, GEMS provides you with the unparalleled chance to be part of the world’s largest education company.
Every day, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS schools globally. Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it is a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
- Passport-size photograph
Important Note : GEMS Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.