You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property's facilities and equipment
- Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Reports to the Duty Engineer regarding daily work progress and work order completion
- Works closely with Duty Engineer / Shift leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program
- Coordinate/ inform Engineering Management and Team Leader about any kind of disruptions to be serviced
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Comply with Hotel's health, safety and hygiene policy
Your experience and skills include: - Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset - At least 2 years' experience as a service technician, preferably in the hospitality or hospital industry - Proficient in MV/LV repair and maintenance plus basic knowledge of one other building operations skill set - Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities - With ITI or Diploma - Highly responsible & reliable - Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities - Highly responsible & reliable Your team and working environment: The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today. Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE. The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality