What will you be doing?
- Advising leadership teams on human resources plans and processes
- Analyzing and improving organization’s current HR programs
- Developing, reviewing, and applying HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR agendas are aligned with employment law
- Formulating and retaining HR related reports
- Acknowledging, suggesting and overseeing any changes related to workflows
- Looking at new ways to generate and analyses data and reports
Who are we looking for?
· A colleague with passion for HR, who already has an experience in this field and has a good knowledge of UAE Labor Laws
· A team player who enjoys working in a motivated team and has the following skills:
· Very good communicative skills in English language ( Arabic would be a plus)
· Great understanding of HR practices and procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Affinity to work in a dynamic matrix organization and international collaboration
· Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
· Affinity for dealing with IT systems within a Self Service Environment
Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs. Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment). Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel. 5 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree. Experience in an HR specialty a plus.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).