IT Interface Admin
- Monitor, Build and maintain Integrations between systems.
- Closely monitor Integrations do necessary fix for any exceptions.
- Provide support for Oracle Fusion Functional Needs and Technical needs.
- Work closely with system integrators and Internal team to define and deliver feature enhancements related Enhancement/ Fusion integration that meet business requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of EBS and Fusion, as well as API/Web service management
- Extensive experience in Incident/Change/Problem Management, Requirement Gathering & Stakeholder management
- An acknowledged professional with strong written & verbal communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational capabilities
- Provide support related to Oracle ERP function, developing and integrating to sub systems.
- Should have strong Query skills to query the DB and identify the problem based on ITSM ticket.
- Should be available be on-call or travel for technical emergencies
- Accountable for Support to functional users
- Accountable for development of New reports, Functionalities & Interface programs.
- Make sure all interfaces with various systems goes without issues
- Support to outlets and Warehouses during stock takes uploads
- Support during month-end process
- Setup and configure of new locations, Operating units, Organizations and related setups
- Training for New Users
- Raise SR and do continuous follow-up with oracle and get it closed if solution not found internally
- Support to In-House developed or other standard applications
- Over all 5-6 years of Oracle ERP/Fusion experience and preferably 3 to 4 years of Onsite Support experience.
- Good SQL, PI/Sql, XML & Web services knowledge
- 2 Implementation experience with any ERP in SCM & Finance
- Good knowledge on Warehouse operations & Distributions
- Good knowledge on Oracle Reports Development and Personalization of Oracle Apps
- Experience in Oracle fusion will be added advantage
Your are applying for: IT Interface Admin
Upload a new CV(.doc, docx,.pdf,.rtf, or .txt, 1MB or smaller.)