Comprising of The First Group’s award-winning hotels and restaurants, The First Collection is an innovative lifestyle brand offering exciting hospitality services and unforgettable dining experiences.
The First Collection’s portfolio of five operational hotels are renowned for their world-class service and cutting-edge amenities designed to ease guests into their stay. The First Collection at JVC opened in September 2021 and is the first branded and managed hotel under the group. Grand Heights Hotel Apartments, offers comfortable studios and one-bedroom apartments in the heart of the city, and is owned and managed by The First Collection. Bringing to the market a range of franchised properties, the group also manages TRYP by Wyndham Dubai and Wyndham Dubai Marina, which are franchises of the Wyndham Group. While Citadines Metro Central Dubai, offers hotel apartments in a prime location and is a franchise of The Ascott Limited.
The First Collection’s restaurants offer exceptional and original dining experiences that focus on creating unique lifestyle-driven dining concepts with a strong emphasis on quality and affordability. The rapidly growing portfolio of restaurants, cafes and bars features a dynamic mix of homegrown brands and recognised International franchises, including MasterChef, the TV Experience – the world’s first restaurant based on the global TV phenomenon. With an emphasis on social dining, this exciting restaurant portfolio is helping establish the collection of upscale and upper midscale hotels among Dubai’s hottest gastronomic and lifestyle destinations.
With ambitious growth plans in the years ahead , The First Collection will be opening numerous upper scale hotels and a series of dining concepts throughout Dubai.
- Working with the Marketing team on implementing strategies to maintain the company's public image.
- Managing the communications between the agency and team Writing and distributing detailed press releases, promotional social media posts, and fact sheets.
- Cultivating strong relationships with media outlets and journalists to ensure efficient communication and maximum coverage.
- Coordinating interview requests.
- Working with the marketing team to plan and implement campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness.
- Analyzing the outcome of public relations campaigns and reporting the findings to management.
- Maintaining an up-to-date press list of journalists, influencers, and other members of the media.
Desired Skill & Expertise
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices