A reputable European company with a young hardworking team of about 30 people, having a beautiful office in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers, 2 minutes walking distance from DMCC Metro Station is looking for the best Driver cum PRO with 3+ years of driving experience in the UAE.
Currently we have three (3) PROs already in the department, therefore, you will have a great team of colleagues to go on assignments with.
Also, in general, you will have the best friendliest team in town ;)
Since we all work like real team players, we want to make sure that we take on board exactly another team player like ourselves. If you are never late for appointments, you take assignments seriously and we can rely on you, feel free to submit your CV.
Our team will be relying on you
as a Driver, where your assignments will be:
• assisting our staff with various transportation assignments;
• conducting the final inspection ensuring proper vehicle cleanliness, appearance and readiness meet company standards;
• filling up the car from time to time at company’s expense;
• handling timely car maintenance from time to time;
• reporting on SALIK passed during the day and payments made during the day on behalf of the company with receipts;
• driving with clients on the car to the desired destinations;
• transporting our corporate vehicles to and from various locations safely;
• driving on personal assignments of Partners;
as well as a PRO, you team will be requiring help with:
• submitting to and collecting corporate documents from various free zones and governmental authorities on behalf of the company (mostly Dubai, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain; sometimes Ras Al Khaima, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah);
• visiting DLD; Amer; Karama, Baraha, Knowledge Village and other Medical Fitness Centers to assist clients with going through medical tests;
• visiting banks on behalf of our company for collection of bank items of our clients.
Though we look more at personal traits, we still expect you to:
• have a high school diploma or equivalent,
• at least 3 years driving experience,
• valid UAE driving license and a good driving record,
• Good English language skills.
You will be able to integrate in our team even faster, if you have:
• prior experience as a driver in the UAE,
• prior experience as a PRO ( would be an advantage),
• additionally speaking Tagalog.
You will receive: -
- A competitive salary
- 30 days’ vacation per year
- 2 days off (Saturday, Sunday) per week
- Good working atmosphere in European company
- Official contract
- Medical insurance
- 3 years Resident visa
Monthly salary: AED 3500 with increase to AED 4000 after 6-month’s probation period.
Additionally, currently the company is implementing a bonus system