Store and Business Strategy Manager - Jewellery & Watches
|Posted date||12 November 2019|
|Location||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Quest is working with one of the world's leading luxury retail group seeking for a Store and Business Strategy Manager to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone who has strong experience in Boutique management and operations, with strong VIP client management and business development skills.
As a Store and Business Strategy Manager, you will:
- Manage overall boutique operations, finance and budgets
- Lead business development strategies for the store and continuously build client database
- Ensure the achievement of boutique KPIs and financial objectives
- Handle client- related issues and delivering outstanding client journey experience
- Lead and monitor sales associates' performance
- Ensure that brand message is projected during strategic promotional activities
- Recruit boutique staff, supervise back-office, manage sales staff
- Generate relevant sales / finance reports
- Manage sales staff
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor's Degree, with at least 5 years' experience in Boutique management
- Significant work experience on similar role in the Luxury sector, preferably handling Jewellery / Watches
- A customer service champion, with outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Highly creative, ambitious, and success-driven
- Working knowledge in SAP and CRM tools
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in UAE an advantage
Out client is willing to provide extensive training, competitive salary, and great benefits. If you're seeking personal development and diverse career opportunities, the apply today with your up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SkillsStore Manager, Retail Manager, Branch Manager, store operations, boutique operations, retail operations, homeware, large format, ikea