3D Visualizer/ Graphic Designer
الإمارات - دبي
|تاريخ النشر||١١ فبراير ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||الإمارات - دبي|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
We have a very new and unique opportunity for a skilled and experienced 3D visualization specialist to join our dynamic and growing team in UAE.
As part of our visualization team, you will utilize the latest technologies to create technically accurate drawings, images, and animations that simulate the realities on construction methodology, sequencing, and design in the highest level of detail.
You will play a vital role in communicating our technical projects to a broad audience, allowing our clients and the general public to better visualize the life of a construction project.
Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare schematic designs using 3D parametric modeling
- Producing 2D and 3D construction images for commercial, residential and infrastructural projects
- Producing 3D construction animations to support design concepts
- Producing high quality still renders and visualizations for project presentations, bids, and client meetings
- Production of construction methodologies
- Creatively contribute to the evolution of RBG projects
- Provide innovative solutions to internal teams and external clients through the application of technology
- Coordinate with project teams, contractors and consultants to ensure deliverables meet project objectives
- Flexibility to work with multi-disciplinary teams across a number of locations
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
Your responsibilitiesIn this role, you will work closely with technical teams both locally, and across our global offices to produce high-quality work that meets budget and deliverable timeframes.
About youWe understand that people are the key to our success and we are dedicated to recruiting and training the most talented and motivated people in our industry who embody our values of collaboration, accountability, and innovation.
The successful applicant will have:
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role – visualization experience within an architectural/ Interior Design or Apparel and Fashion firmAdvanced knowledge and demonstrated experience with 3DS Max and VRayProficiency in Revit and AutoCADKnowledge of Adobe creative suite, in particular, Illustrator
You will be part of a dynamic and diverse team with a strong culture of working together to achieve success. In return for your commitment to the team, we offer generous remuneration, core benefits, and flexible benefits.