B2 (Avionics) licensed engineer
الإمارات - الفجيرة
|تاريخ النشر||١٢ مايو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الإمارات - الفجيرة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المؤهل التعليمي||B2 license|
- Responsible for the avionics'( instrumentation, electrical and electronic equipment) maintenance Management of assigned aircraft like Cessna 172 R & S, Cessna 208 Diamond DA40$42, Robinson R44 Helicopter.
- Responsible for Maintenance Management of the Academy Simulators.
- Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities of GCAA, is being followed as per the latest, applicable approved maintenance Program, Maintenance Manual, Overhaul/servicing Manual, Maintenance Organization Exposition(MOE), Technical/Engineering Procedure Manual, Customer's Procedure, best industry Practices.
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies/systems, components following documentation such as manuals. and wiring diagrams.
- To ensure maintenance tasks and certification of aircraft/ component during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to the highest possible standards of serviceability, quality and safety.
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using tools, special took etc
- interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and performance problems
- test and troubleshoot instruments, components/ assemblies using circuit tasters, voltmeters etc
- develop test aids as required
- to ensure all relevant reports pertaining to issues of services delays, incidents and accidents, are completed in details identifying all elements leading up to events
- To complete the necessary documentation including all relevant information that will allow rectification of defects by concerned sections through maintenance planning
- to ensure all off aircraft tasks like procurement of spares etc. are followed strictly as per procedures
- Ensuring that avionics team members are under his/her control so that the quality of workmanship is accomplished to the highest standards of airworthiness considering principles of human factors
- Conduct meeting with the internal CAMO,AMO, Operations team, customers, regulatory representatives etc to review audit findings/ non conformances / issues and do necessary follow-up for closure of open issues
- ensuring that Avionics test and measuring equipment has been calibrated and that records are maintained
- develop UAE GCAA capability/ scope of Avionics shop, Battery Shop, Magneto Shop etc
- Ensure all departments are informed regarding avionics scheduled / unscheduled maintenance, AOG's etc
- complete all continuing airworthiness records as per checklists, forms and reports
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required by Continuing Airworthiness Manager, Quality Assurance Manager-CAMO & AMO, Safety Manager, Airworthiness Review Manager
- Ensure that Engineering, CAMO. Quality, Safety Procedure are complied with to achieve Good Maintenance Practices