You will be joining a group of therapists. Inspire Center for Kids Rehabilitation offers occupational, speech, and physiotherapy. Our therapists work to gather to ensure our patients receive the best treatment and care.
- Assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language, speech, and swallowing disorders.
- Communicating with the patient, and liaising with their family members, physicians, and teachers to design effective treatment plans.
- Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative techniques to provide the best care.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in the field by attending conferences, conducting research, and expanding professional and academic networks.
- Educating patients and their families on speech disorders and available therapies.
- Taking detailed notes on patient history and progress.
- Providing mentoring and workshops to speech therapy students.
- Evaluating patient progress and implementing changes to therapy programs as required.
Contract length: 24 months
Speech Therapy: 2 years (Required)
- Home Country License
- DOH/ DHA/ MOH license
- COVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place