Sr. Consultant - Change Management (People Advisory)
|تاريخ النشر||٢٠ يناير ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||الإمارات - Dubai|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 3 Max: 8|
As a Senior Consultant your responsibilities include:
- Onsite delivery of engagements
- Support the Project Manager in delivering quality deliverables for our clients
- Support in stakeholder engagement and presentations to clients
- Assist in the development of tools and template to support successful delivery
- Support in any business development activities including the preparation of bids, pricing and content development
- Manage Junior Consultants and assign tasks accordingly
- Leading workstreams / deliverables with oversight from Senior Management
- The ideal candidate should be someone who has worked in a Change Management /
- Management Consultancy capacity preferably with a Big Four Consultancy or Global strategy houses or international management consultancies in the Middle East region.
- Candidates should have between three to six years’ experience in a relevant field but most of all be flexible to work on multiple engagement and in multiple countries.
- Acuity is enjoying steady growth in region and is looking to increase headcount by 50% in the next six months with Change Management / People Advisory being a key focus area.
- The role is based in region and will require travel throughout the GCC.
The candidate will be exposed to several industry sectors i.e. Transport & Aviation, Governmental, Energy, Oil & Gas and Cities & Urban Infrastructure and will work alongside experienced Senior Management Consultants and Technical Specialists from our Group.
Basic & Technical Competencies
The basic & technical competencies include:
- Shall be degree qualified
- + Three (3) to Eight (8) years of relevant experience in Change Management / People
- Advisory or a relevant position with transferable skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, presentation, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Experience in Change Management / People Advisory competencies
- Change Management Strategy & Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communications
- Business Adoption & Integration Support
- Organizational Design
- Organizational Integration
- Benefits Realization & Sustainable Performance
- People Transition and Workforce Effectiveness
- Manpower Planning
- Competency Assessments & Role Mapping
- Leadership Coaching & Career Pathing
- HR Processes/ Policies/ Procedures
- HR Technology
- Planning and Organizational agility: Accurately scopes length and difficulty of projects, setting realistically aggressive objectives and goals. Compensates for roadblocks and looks ahead to see impact on dependent activities.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken English is essential (Arabic preferred)
- Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and commitment to projects while projecting a professional image
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Able to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a proactive manner with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and determined to pursue continuous improvement, which is essential to processes & procedures development
- Function confidently and competently within client environment and has a positive impact on clients’ perception of Acuity
- Consistently achieves high quality standards and requires limited direction and supervision
- Shows flexibility in tasks and location, and deals well with ambiguity
- Understands when to ask for support and using the correct channels