Account Manager - Priority Banking (UAE Nationals Only)
The incumbent will be responsible for Acquisition of new client relationships for this segment, Maintenance and growth of existing client relationships, Meeting Revenue targets for Assets, Liabilities, Investments and Insurance business, Achieve high levels of service standards and maximize client satisfaction and Compliance with UAE Central Bank and anti-money laundering regulations.
- To act as main point of contact for PRB customers, leveraging designated CSRs effectively for basic banking transactions and service requirements.
- To initiate, develop and retain client relationships, while contributing actively to the business development goals of the unit.
- To be engaged in client acquisition activities, presenting to clients, closing deals, managing and developing client accounts.
- Understand when to bring in Product Specialists when specialized advice is needed, ensuring clients are provided with the best quality advice at every interaction.
- Responsible for account opening, initial relationship building and managing the early customer lifecycle for New To Bank customers.
- To be conversant with the full range of Priority Banking products and services, to be competent in discussing Priority Banking offering to all clients, including basic banking products and services, lending products,, financial advisory and asset management services. To act as an effective “trusted advisor” in the delivery of these services to his/her clients, ensuring the optimum financial solution is delivered to clients at all times.
- To proactively contact customers in portfolio in order to capture higher share of wallet by cross-selling products and marketing new products and services.
- To be responsible for ensuring up-to-date compliance, KYC and client profile for each client as well as maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- To be fully aware of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, anti-mis-selling, etc and comply with the same.
- To be responsible for assessing customer risk tolerance and investment suitability of each client and explaining appropriate products and services to meet client requirements.
- To safeguard the reputation of Emirates NBD by employing best practices and acting in a professional manner at all times.
- To comply with the above policies on an ongoing basis and report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising manager(s).
- To document all meetings and contribute to the reporting processes established in the unit
- To have full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Accountable for regular monitoring of client satisfaction and service quality levels by ensuring that client expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
- To cross sell and refer business to other areas of the bank (e.g. Private Banking, Corporate Banking, etc.)
- To keep abreast of market trends, customer preferences and new products, as well as to regularly monitor activity by key competitors.
- To adopt an open and effective communication style and to be a strong team player that can benefit of the overall team/unit.
- To continuously strive for self-development and improvement by identifying training/coaching needs and communicating them i a timely manner to the Unit manager as appropriate.
(This position is open for UAE National only)
- University Degree in Business or Finance.
- 1-3 years in a sales role in the Financial services/Banking industry.
- Experience across a wide range of Banking areas, e.g. Retail and wealth management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- English, while knowledge of regional languages is of advantage.
- Effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Above 24 years.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-Jumeriah Al Wasl Road
Job: Relationship Management
Organization: Priority Banking
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Jan 27, 2021, 10:21:08 AM