About Jumeirah And The Hotel
, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues, in a world-class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Our lifestyle brand, Zabeel House takes inspiration from our roots – Dubai. Much like the city where it was created, we too like to push the boundaries to create innovative hotel stays. We are curators of ‘what is good’, and build experiences that people want to share. The Zabeel House has five key brand values.Limitless curiosity
is our commitment to engage the guest in the local neighbourhood through sharing our knowledge of the area with guests to inspire them to explore. Inventiveness
is our commitment to engage with guests with open minds, with ingenuity, with fresh creativity always thinking outside the box. Honesty
reflects our commitment to always be genuine towards our guests; to have conversations, not interactions. Freedom
relates to Zabeel House design and ambiance – we created a brand that is high on design but low on complexity and our design-led spaces are crafted to allow our guests to have the freedom to be who they want to be and stay how they want to stay. Finally, Belonging
reflects how we want our guests to feel - guests who want to live like a local even if just for a day.
Our property, Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens, offers its guests 210 rooms and suites, a co-work space with meeting rooms, a modern gym, rooftop pool and a number of happening restaurant outlets including a multi award winning vibrant Pan-Asian restaurant.About The Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Security Officer to join our Security Department in Zabeel House by Jumeirah The Greens. The main purpose of the role is to execute security guidelines, through various tasks such as security patrols, access control and baggage screening so that high security standards are maintained at all times.The Main Duties And Responsibilities Of This Role
- Act vigilant and proactive at all times, respond immediately to all incidents as per the incident response procedures and report them to the immediate supervisor in order to resolve any security issues in a timely and discrete manner.
- Conduct full security patrols of the hotel as directed, and record and report all irregularities in order to ensure the early detection and mitigation of any risks.
- Implement the hotel’s Emergency Operations Plan and Crisis Management Plan, when required, in order to ensure the rapid and effective response to any incident and crisis.
- Monitor and control the SBU’s entrance, restrict access to unauthorized visitors, and report any such attempted breaches so that the SBU’s environment is maintained secure.
- Screen and control the access of vehicles and delivery trucks to the SBU premises in order to ensure only authorized vehicles are allowed to enter.
- Enter all incidents into the security reporting system and ensure they are updated as and when required so that all security-related information is accounted for and maintained up-to-date.
- Complete visitors and contractors log books so that they are officially authorized to have access to the SB.
- Ensure that all lost and found property is handed in for recording and storage in a timely manner so that it can be recuperated upon request.
- Monitor the CCTV cameras and other security equipment in order to ensure that all potential and actual security risks are detected and managed.
- Perform related tasks and duties as assigned and deemed responsible by management.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:Essential
About The Benefits
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
- Working towards recognized Security Industry Qualification.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in security operation.
- Knowledge of fire and safety.
- Knowledge of First Aid and CPR.
- Ability to act calm and quickly in crisis situations and emergencies.
- Ability to communicate clearly and with authority, especially in emergencies.
- Basic IT skills.
- Ability to operate in various environmental conditions including internal and external.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include; accommodation, flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.Primary Location
United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-DubaiJob
Zabeel House The Greens [ZHTG]Job Posting
Apr 19, 2021, 11:32:44 AM