- 3+ years of experience in Program Management.
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and action on work with minimal guidance
- Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and think out of box to provide solution
- Strong Customer Obsession, Ownership, Bias for Action, Earn Trust, and Insist on the Highest Standards
- This role is a fixed term 1 years contract*
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
We have a bold vision for the future. Over the next three years, we plan to build operational excellence through scalable, compliant processes and new technology to provide our customers with immigration support and services that meet and exceed expectations.
Are you interested in serving customers, building something new and making an impact at Amazon? If so, keep reading.
The right candidate has excellent organization, communication and listening skills, a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities, and is unapologetic about having extremely high standards when it comes to customer service and quality of work. The candidate has to manage immigration filings and the vendors that support Amazon, and delivers projects to improve the cost, quality, regulatory and compliance, and experience for immigration services at MENA Amazon.
The successful candidate will be hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused commercial environment.
- Work with immigration experts to gain an understanding of immigration work and objectives
- Manage and resolve assigned immigration inquiries
- Closely work with technical teams, stakeholders, and senior leadership teams to deliver features and programs for MENA region.
- Gather functional requirements from stakeholders and partner teams, develop business strategies, prioritize program roadmaps based on impact and benefits.
- Validate, test, and recommend edits to immigration SOPs
- Collaborate with team members in MENA to improve standardized documents and processes
- Working with global stakeholders to build common processes
- You will actively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Pay strong attention to details and end-to-end ownership. Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- Roll up your sleeves to manage overflow capacity and meet deadlines
- Ensure that the bar is continuously raised in terms of quality of work being delivered
- Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) would be advantageous.
- English fluency (verbal and written).
- MBA or advanced degree/PMP certified
- A passion for metrics/analytics to deliver on business objectives
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external partners that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, act quickly, and influence across all levels of an organization
- Experience working with technical teams to build automated solutions
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure / manage a business or process
- MENA Immigration Experience