Are you ready for your next career milestone? As an Income Auditor, you will be in-charge of documenting the company's revenues, tracking monetary funds, reconciling the general cashier report with receipts and preparing income reports.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Audit all revenue transactions for consistency, accuracy and methods used to meet hotel's standards and Accor policies and procedures.
- Establish the flow information to Director of Finance in all aspects of Income Audit in the course of her/his works and which are inconsistent to the established policy and procedures of the hotel or in areas where staff discipline are lacking.
- Audit all outlet reports and tally them with Opera for accuracy.
- Check the discounts are in line with the approved discount matrix.
- Control and reconcile the daily sales in the outlets.
- Review paid-out and allowance vouchers for accuracy, proper approval and supporting documentation.
- Review guest ledger balances daily and research questionable movements.
- Audit the credit card transactions for accuracy. Ensure the POS details summary reports tally with Opera.
- Audit charges to city ledger and credit card companies before forwarding them to the Accounts Receivable section.
- Supervision of Front Desk Cashiers/Night Auditors/F&B Cashier including provision of constant trainings in relation to their daily work.
- Ensure that all of the day's Banquet revenue has been recorded by checking against the function orders.
- Participate in Month End Closing and pass necessary JV entries.
- Prepare any report or work requested by Director of Finance.
- Prepare General Cashier report and reconcile transactions with the receipt.
- Audit the cash floats time to time with spot checks minimum once a month.
- Prepare Daily Revenue Flash for the use of Department Heads with all necessary revenue and statistical figures for them to operate their individual profit centers effectively
Your experience and skills include: - Previous experience of at least 1-2 years in a similar role. - Knowledge and experience in accounting systems including Opera and Micros/Symphony - Previous point of sale system experience will be an advantage. - Strong work ethics and corporate governance. - Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities - Highly responsible & reliable - Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment without supervision. - Ability to work cohesively as part of a team - Ability to focus attention on details Your team and working environment: The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today. Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE. The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.