*The ideal candidate must be able to develop applications, is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a natural problem solver.
* Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
* Must have ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages (is a plus) *
Troubleshoot PHP, MySQL, js, CSS issues related to websites.
* Proficient Understanding of MVC design patterns.
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
* System health checks and Debugging issues in WordPress.
* Experience in working with WordPress Hooks and Plugin development.
* Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications ((is a plus))
* Experience working on typical web hosting platforms.
* Experience in build upon existing WordPress themes, Plugins and modify them as needed
* Experience of implementing new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites.
* Work on Caching & Security.
* Experience in object-oriented programming and customizing themes & plugins preferred.
Salary: AED 5000 - 8000 per month
Part Time / Full Time