Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS)
In Advanced Customer Services customer success is our North Star, when organizations choose to partner with us, we work with them across their journey.
Businesses who have turned to Oracle for cloud and application solutions trust Oracle Advanced Customer Services to help them get the most out of their investment. For more than 20 years, Oracle Advanced Customer Services has helped more than 6,000 companies across 100 countries gain the speed, flexibility, and security features that they require. We work side by side with customers to understand their unique business goals and requirements—helping them maximize their investment, minimize risk, and achieve more.
Who are we?
ACS Advanced Service Engineering (ASE) organization is a global, innovative, open-minded and diverse team of highly skilled technical engineers. The ASE establishes long-term trusted relationships with Oracle’s key customers helping them to maximize their Oracle Cloud and on-premise investment, innovate faster, and accelerate their business success with solutions for all Oracle Cloud, multi-cloud and on-premise environments.
We are looking for a System Analyst Support Engineer who will be responsible of Apps DBA for ACS customer solutions technical lead, implantation and to guide the presales for private, public multi-cloud and Cloud at Customer technologies, understanding the Customer Business and Industry requirements to provide the best service solution.
In terms of technical skills:
The Application Database Administrator is to be responsible for all aspects of the usage of databases in the logical realm.
Some of these responsibilities include tasks such as:
- Data architecture
- Data modeling
- Support for specific applications using databases
The physical elements of database management are not included in the responsibilities of the Application Database Administrator.
For this position, we are looking for a creative, innovative and motivated professional with an open and flexible mindset who will work closely with the Customer to ensure alignment between business change, IT architecture, technical solutions, business resources and processes.
As integral part of a global Organization, the System Analyst Support Engineer will be working within an international environment with colleagues around the globe and contribute to global technology driven initiatives or innovation programs for continuous service improvements.
As a System Analyst Support Engineer in Oracle ACS you will
- Assess and analyze customers business needs to make sure that Oracle solutions meets the customer’s objectives.
- Assist customers in their overall Journey to Cloud.
- Ensure Oracle cloud technologies are leveraged appropriately using best practices.
- Be the Oracle Solution Delivery authority to ensure that customers make informed decisions regarding scope to achieve beneficial solutions cost effectiveness, quality and reusability.
- Providing technical guidance on Oracle cloud and/or on-premise solutions to customer and other Oracle team members to underpin successful delivery.
- Support solutions around multi-cloud and hybrid cloud setups.
- Ensure successful handover from Implementation toward operations making sure the implemented solution will fit the customer requirements.
- Maintain the Oracle Solution to make sure the customer demands needs will be met. Platforms for Oracle solutions are on premise, cloud or hybrid running various workloads (application, middleware, database and infrastructure).
- Working closely with the Technical Account Manager to ensure that the individual work streams are technically well managed.
- Be the main contact for new business opportunities by supporting our presales team. Identifies and promotes opportunities for sales of Oracle products and services to support business growth.
- Actively lead and contribute to strategic programs and initiatives.
- Ability to be a technical team leader and coach team members in relevant skills. Finding ways to recognize the contributions of others in the team.
- To summary - helping to use and take the best advantage of all the value our company offers to our customers.
Job Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- (7+) Years in delivering Oracle solutions and/or transformation programs ideally using cloud technologies.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak Arabic/English.
- You may be required to deliver services both remotely or onsite depending on business requirements.
- You have experience acting as a specialist, developer or similar with cloud solution design, development and delivery.
- You are proficient in designing and developing Oracle cloud solutions.
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving, strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the customer organization.
- You are an undergraduate or higher-level degree(s) holder or having an equivalent work experience will be considered too.
- You have a positive, resilient and creative attitude with an open and agile mind set in front of challenging situations.
- Driven to take Innovative proposals and make them mature solutions.
- You have the ability to break down complex problems/issues to determine suitability and make appropriate assessments and recommendations.
- You think out of the box and you are creative with solutions.
- You are keen to learn new cloud technologies using the training opportunities and lab resources in Oracle.
- You act as a positive influencer on those around you and motivate others toward success.
- You embody our Values: Customer First, Collaboration, Innovation, Inspirational Leadership and Integrity.
We believe in a development-focused culture, where employees have opportunities to learn, grow and find purpose.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues. As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues. Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management. Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).