Healthcare Nutrition Specialist (Medical Representative) - Dubai
HealthCare Nutrition Specialist
(medical representative) to be based in
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
, like you!
In the context of Specialized Nutrition Middle East, you will be responsible to drive and contribute to SN brand's market share in the assigned area, build productive scientific-based HCP relationships,taking responsibility for HCP satisfaction and loyalty by meeting their healthcare nutrition needs.
The candidate will also carry the following responsibilities :
1.Influencing HCP attitude and behavior:
• Periodical visits to HCP's in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to establish strong scientific based relationship and position our Healthcare Nutrition solutions as preferred solutions with the HCP's and position SN as Company of first choice for the HCPs.
• With the appropriate level of scientific based argumentation and relationship development, convince HCPs to choose our solutions as first choice.
• Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
• Illustrate the benefit/s of our solutions to the HCPs.
• Conduct scientific audio / visual meetings for HCPs.
2. Area Management:
• Identity business opportunities within respective area and evaluate learning's to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the real potential.
• Implement "weekly call cycle" in constant coordination with direct manager.
• Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position.
• Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP.
• Following up customer queries/complaints.
• Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a quarterly basis with the Head of Qatar.
• Compile and submit reports on promotional activities in accordance to established formats and schedule.
• Ensure that all business is conform to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products.
• Conducting seminars and detailing nutrition education activities.
• Daily database management and compliance with administrative procedures & processes.
• Ensure the accomplishment of qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators assigned for him/her for his/her respective area on daily, monthly and yearly bases.
• Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs.
• Helping to run seminars/events.
4. Intelligence and Insights Gathering:
• Collecting intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts.
• Monitor all competitor activities, including consumer offers, medical conferences and round tables and report it to management.
• Conduct medical detailing face to face call and have on-going contact with identified lists of HCPs across the defined geographical area.
• Build strong relationships to targeted HCPs and mapping the Decision-Making networks in the region.
• Carry out promotional activities with targeted HCPs.
• Update competitor intelligence and input into database.
• Record and report back on call visits and progress against set objectives.
• Attend and participate in internal meetings as required.
To be successful in the role you should ideally have:
Education & professional experience:
• BSc. in Nutrition, Health Care, Pharmacy or equivalent.
• 2-4 years experience in UAE market is a must.
• UAE resident is a must.
• Transferable Visa is a must.
• UAE Resident with driving license is a must
• Full English proficiency, Arabic is a strong plus.
• Dubai, UAE.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Consumer Orientation: enabling the business to serve the consumer.
• Entrepreneurial: recognizes and seizes business opportunities.
• Rigour: thinks systematically, plans effectively.
• Transparency: acts in an open and respectful manner.
• Decision Making: combines decisiveness with sound judgment.
• Team Player: connects effectively with others.
• Getting Things Done: delivers results and measures performance according to plan.
Targeted profile Required CODES Focus (Danone leadership competencies):
• Human Centric.
• Accountable and Decisive.
• Inclusive and Collaborative.
• Courageous with Empathy.
Candidates are expected to adhere to Danone's core values: Humanism, Openness, Proximity & Enthusiasm.
Danone is a world-leading food company operating in three business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Specialized Nutrition, and Waters.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Working in Danone Middle East is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment, and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
So, if you are the
HealthCare Nutrition Specialist
we are looking for, click on "apply" now .
For more information about Danone, its people, and its business, please visit