We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP Fieldglass was “born cloud” and we are considered one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model. We provide a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs.
More than 300 customers leverage the SAP Fieldglass solution to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labour, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance, and efficiency. With an open, collaborative culture and an entrepreneurial spirit, we are keen to hire those with a can-do attitude to help keep us at the top of our industry!
As a Senior Project Delivery Consultant (PDC) within the SAP Fieldglass Services Delivery team, you will be responsible for individual projects, and the project management execution activities, throughout the project lifecycle. This will include, but is not limited to, establishing, and managing timelines, resources, risks and issues, project governance, mitigation plans, communication plans, budgets, and forecasts. You will work with cross functional teams to define, plan, and execute high quality projects in adherence to SAP Activate project management methodology. In your role as PDC, you will collaborate with your project team to deliver to time, budget, and quality, from project scoping through each phase of the project.
Through the projects, you will engage with a variety of internal SAP stakeholders and customers, as well as third party SAP partners as needed. You will develop and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels, both internally and externally, from team leads, project and programme management leads, and C-Level stakeholders.
SAP Fieldglass projects hands-on participation from all project resources and conclude upon successful transition of the customer to the SAP support teams. You will have the ability to manage complex projects, including technical integration scope, as well as plan, manage and deliver multi-phase deployments.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years project management experience with an emphasis on cloud software implementation and/or an integration background honed from working within VMS, MSP and/or procurement or contingent workforce industries.
- Experience of leading cloud-based implementations with cross-functional teams.
- Proven commercial acumen and financial management experience as projects will include the management of Fixed Price/ Time and Materials.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters or PMP certified or equivalent.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide consultation to partners and customers while managing expectations.
- High quality professional standards in documentation, presentations, project approach and ways of working.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced culture.
- Experience in creating and maintaining project deliverables.
- Experience in motivating and leading teams.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence, combined with a roll up your sleeves approach and the ability to execute.
- Strong critical thinker, with the ability to integrate deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues to reach positive outcomes within cost, quality, and time objectives.
- As our clients also value personal, you should have the flexibility and willingness to travel approximately 10% of the time.
- Since we are an international team, we require fluent English language skills to communicate with our global teams (additional European language skills would be advantageous).
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 357195 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.